Hi Beautiful and thank you for reading, subscribing to, and sharing my blog with every beautiful young woman that you know! For quite some time now I've thought about starting a blog. At first I thought that I wanted to start one about hair then on makeup (both of which I love to do) and then one on relationships, only to find that if I was going to share anything with anybody it should really be to the ones who could truly use the help. You know--the young women who have those negative thoughts and feelings about themselves that they shouldn't have and often feel that they are the only ones with them. Yeah, that was me. Lost, broken, and confused. In actuality, I was experiencing an identity crises--I didn't know who I was in Christ and on Earth. I didn't know that He loved me as an individual person. I didn't know that I was valuable, more valuable than rubies. I never quite felt that I was adequate enough to impact the lives of others and then God showed me exactly who I was, and what and who's lives that He wanted me to touch. It is a daily process, moving towards Wholeness, but I want to share my process with YOU! A friend once told me that a part of finding your purpose in life and in the Kingdom is knowing what your strengths, talents, and desires are and finding where the converge. This holds to be true because I have found what God wants me to do and I'm so excited about reaching YOU!
This blog has its title, not because of the makeup line, but because us women need to learn how to Cover one another in prayer, in experience, and in life.
I hope you are inspired, encouraged, and enlightened as I share my truth with you! YOU are beautiful! YOU are valuable! YOU are courageous! YOU are successful! YOU are strong! YOU ARE WHOLE!
-YOUR CoverGirl
No comments:
Post a Comment